Search in forum:
Search

Post07/02/2008 at 1:59pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Upload Your Own Videos and Add to Your Pages! (Youtube)

hi,
this topic is about how to upload your own videos and add to your pages..

upload web site: Arrow http://youtube.com/

login for upload : Arrow http://youtube.com/login

if not registered sign up Arrow http://youtube.com/signup

now; you re on line on youtube are not you?

if so click upload

then, edit title, description, video category & tags and then click upload a video

select a video to upload from your pc.

please be patient during uploading..

after completing upload copy and paste the video embed code..

now; it s high time you added your video to your pages..
manage pages > choose your page or click add new page for video from page editor..

after deciding which option,
paste video embed code to your page after clicking source in html editor..
paste video embed code lastly save the page..

note: your video is invisible in page editor after clicking save. in other words , you can't watch your video from page editor..
but , certainly you can watch your video from your saved page..
as you see, here is my uploaded video in my page;

hopefully; this topic help you while uploading video..

Good Luck Razz

Have A Nice Day Razz

Last edited by canerfc on Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:05 pm; edited 4 times in total
Post01/25/2009 at 10:45am (UTC)    
Post subject: Thnx

Thnx so much but why I can add two video in my home page
Reply in this topic or reply to my web www.beniboy.page.tl
Post01/26/2009 at 8:50pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: nice tip

freemovie wrote:
nice tip thanks

You are welcome Wink
Have Fun.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post01/26/2009 at 8:56pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Thnx

beniboy wrote:
Thnx so much but why I can add two video in my home page
Reply in this topic or reply to my web www.beniboy.page.tl

Hello,
Choose your main page from page editor. And then click source button in the html editor. And then add your videos' embed codes to the page lastly save the page. You can add many videos your page by pasting their embed codes.
Good Luck Wink

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post02/22/2009 at 2:38am (UTC)    
Post subject: Thanks canerfc but how do I "stack" the vids?

EDIT BELOW
Thank you. So simple. But how can I stack the vids on one page? If I add more then 1 video on the same page it comes out side by side which then comes up with a scroll bar on the bottom to be able to see the next one.
I've tried numerous characters & spacing to try to achieve this but to no avail. So how do I stack the vids? I will keep playing around to see if I can do this on my own.
Thank You, http://freemusictutorials.page.tl

EDIT: In Firefox they are stacked with/without Javascript but in Internet Explorer it's side by side. Not to big of a deal but would still be nice to have both browsers stacked. Any input would be welcome. Thanks again
The pain is back, but this time lower. It feels like someone stuck an ice pick in my belly button. BUT, I did have one good thought on this procedure. If I ate that much toilet paper, and eventually it will come out when I doo-doo, will I need to wipe?
I mean shouldn't eating the toilet paper cut out the middle man. I think I'm on to something here. Wipeless doo-doo by eating toilet paper. Dig up Edison ,we got something to tell him.
5:20 pm: It's going to be a long night.
Sunday, I passed the screw. It caused less damage than I thought it would, and after carefully sifting through my own stool, I have found zero evidence of the toilet paper ever existing.

Last edited by freemusictutorials on Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Post04/24/2009 at 2:30pm (UTC)    
Post subject: the htlm box

the html box will not show up for me what ind of page wil it need to be?
Post04/25/2009 at 11:29pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: the htlm box

habbz-radio wrote:
the html box will not show up for me what ind of page wil it need to be?

Html editor? Please look here : http://www.own-free-website.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6888

Have Fun.

Own-free-website.com

Post05/08/2009 at 5:21pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Video Posting...Was Sooooooo Helpful!!

Ohhhh myyy Gosh! This was beyond helpful... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICTORIAL!!! I will now go and give it a try!!! Seriously, I was spending wasted time trying to figure it out. I think, I may have even given myself a slight headache... trying to! Giggles! SO, THANKS ONCE AGAIN,K!!! The best to you. Very Happy
Post08/11/2009 at 11:50am (UTC)    
Post subject: How can i do Vedio Galary like Image gallery ?

awesome tips ..

How can i add vedio Gallery ...

Thanks,
www.myeodissa.blogspot.com
www.eodissa.blogspot.com
Post08/14/2009 at 8:30pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Video Posting...Was Sooooooo Helpful!!

luvmyboobs wrote:
Ohhhh myyy Gosh! This was beyond helpful... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PICTORIAL!!! I will now go and give it a try!!! Seriously, I was spending wasted time trying to figure it out. I think, I may have even given myself a slight headache... trying to! Giggles! SO, THANKS ONCE AGAIN,K!!! The best to you. Very Happy

You are welcome Wink
Have Fun Wink

Own-free-website.com

Post08/14/2009 at 8:33pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: How can i do Vedio Galary like Image gallery ?

moodissa wrote:
awesome tips ..

How can i add vedio Gallery ...

Thanks,
www.myeodissa.blogspot.com
www.eodissa.blogspot.com

Hello,
Although there is a gallery extra for images, there is not a extra for videos!
But you can create many pages for videos from page editor.

Good Luck Wink

Own-free-website.com