Search in forum:
Search

Post01/20/2009 at 2:40pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Navigation and Home Page background colour

Where the background colour is white I want to change it in green ..how can I ?

Post01/20/2009 at 3:03pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: Navigation and Home Page background colour

mastermaterial wrote:
Where the background colour is white I want to change it in green ..how can I ?

Hello,

Navigation:
Code:
<style type="text/css">
<!--
td.nav{background-image:url(http://img.webme.com/pic/c/canerfc/green.canerfc.page.tl.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;}
-->
</style>

Paste the code above,
Edit design > Extended settings > Text at top of page (Paste here) > Save

Also you can create your own button, please have a look at this topic : http://www.own-free-website.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6649
Web Pages Background tutorial : http://www.own-free-website.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5914

Have Fun Wink

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post01/21/2009 at 9:26am (UTC)    
Post subject:

This code only change Navigation column colour [/quote]
Post01/21/2009 at 9:33am (UTC)    
Post subject:

I want to change NAvigation column ,Right hand side boxes, and center where the colour is white
Post01/26/2009 at 9:17pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

molaalimadad wrote:
This code only change Navigation column colour

Yes i know! For mastermaterial had wanted to change nav.'s code, i shared the code which changes nav. colour..
Wink

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post01/26/2009 at 9:33pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

molaalimadad wrote:
I want to change NAvigation column ,Right hand side boxes, and center where the colour is white

Hello,
I will write some codes please paste them Text at bottom of page area in the Extended Settings. (Edit Design)

How to change center area's colour or image
Quote:
<style type="text/css"><!--
td.edit_content{background-image:url(IMG-URL);background-color:#339900;}
-->
</style>

IMG-URL If you change this, your image appears in the middle of the page.
#339900 If you change this, the colour you chose appears in the middle of the page.
Change just one of them!

For Nav:
Quote:
<style type="text/css">
<!--
td.nav{background-image:url(HTTP://IMAGE-ADDRESS);} -->
</style>

IMAGE-ADDRESS This appears in the nav. as image.

You can change right boxes colour with codes. If you want this, i can share the codes later..

Have Fun;)

Own-free-website.com