Search in forum:
Search

Post12/04/2008 at 11:59am (UTC)    
Post subject: size of script in boxes

Hello, how can I please make the size of the script in the boxes bigger so it is easier to read?
Also, how can I increase the size of the script in the header/banner and how can I make it BOLD type?
Thank you.
Regards, Angie
Post12/26/2008 at 7:38pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: size of script in boxes

as-stockphotos wrote:
Hello, how can I please make the size of the script in the boxes bigger so it is easier to read?
Also, how can I increase the size of the script in the header/banner and how can I make it BOLD type?
Thank you.
Regards, Angie

Hello,

For font size:
Quote:
<font size="2">Content</font>

2 or 3 or 4 changes the size of content.
The following code provides the content is bold:
Quote:
<strong>Content</strong>

That s all now. Have Fun.

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com

Post01/03/2009 at 4:56pm (UTC)    
Post subject: font size

thank you!
Post01/04/2009 at 1:57pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: font size

healthyoption wrote:
thank you!

You are welcome Razz
Have Fun Razz

Canerfc

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com