Search in forum:
Search

Post09/24/2008 at 3:44pm (UTC)    
Post subject: ow pls get it back!! OFW!!

,hmmm i suggest to bring it back.,., the ads on the top of my page.,.. i dont ,like "Own free website with 1 GB free space?" pls removve it then change it into "ads by google........." its better to put ads by google to be more look professional than make it advertise how to create own website.,., besides you can earn more in putting ads on my websites.,., pls change it into ads by google and remove "Own free website with 1 GB free space?" Thanks a lot!!!! and kindly make it permanent.,.. that would be more better.,., Thanks!! i hope theres a immediate action on my suggestion,.
heres my websites..
http://www.jzone-east.page.tl
and also this one..,.
http://www.ccf-east.page.tl
Thanks a lot!!!
Post09/25/2008 at 8:13am (UTC)    
Post subject: hmmm

and wait.,., i do also suggest if OFW wants to post any advertisements in our page about this free own-free-website.com it would be much better if you place it at the bottom of the page., (e.g. Powered by Own free website) with no smileys pls?? to be more look professional.,., Thanks!! if you do this i will tell this website to all of my friends(IT) web designers.,. Thanks!! ^_^
Post10/01/2008 at 7:22pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: hmmm

jzone-east wrote:
and wait.,., i do also suggest if OFW wants to post any advertisements in our page about this free own-free-website.com it would be much better if you place it at the bottom of the page., (e.g. Powered by Own free website) with no smileys pls?? to be more look professional.,., Thanks!! if you do this i will tell this website to all of my friends(IT) web designers.,. Thanks!! ^_^

im agree with this.... please remove the OFW and change to google ads again... at least you can make some money with google do you??

please... im begging you admin.... pleeease..... Sad
Post10/01/2008 at 9:38pm (UTC)    
Post subject: AGREE

DO IT!
Post10/18/2008 at 7:29am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Code:
,hmmm i suggest to bring it back.,., the ads on the top of my page.,.. i dont ,like "Own free website with 1 GB free space?" pls removve it then change it into "ads by google........." its better to put ads by google to be more look professional than make it advertise how to create own website.,., besides you can earn more in putting ads on my websites.,., pls change it into ads by google and remove "Own free website with 1 GB free space?" Thanks a lot!!!! and kindly make it permanent.,.. that would be more better.,., Thanks!! i hope theres a immediate action on my suggestion,.
heres my websites..

hmmm yea...coz havin the ad at the top of the page.. looks awkward [ no offense] ...because we all have a banner at the top of our pages and banners are headers ayt? Mad so banners goes first...it is greatly seen at the bottom of the page like most site does...
Post10/19/2008 at 2:42am (UTC)    
Post subject:

ok!
I think that must not be done!
Post10/20/2008 at 2:23pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

YEA! GREAT! OFW........ MORE POWER!...THANKS FOR BRINGING BACK THE ADS Very Happy..... SOOooo...GLaaDD!!!....

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

...:::::::::::::::::© 2007 - 2009 Kandy Designs::::::::The Home of Premade Graphics::::::::::::::....
Arrow www.kandydesigns.page.tl

Kandy Designs SUPPORT PAGE PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A NEW TOPIC!!!
Post10/20/2008 at 3:17pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

Yeah, I agree. These ads are much better Laughing
Post10/22/2008 at 4:50am (UTC)    
Post subject: Thanks

Thanks for the ads,.,. pls make it permanent.,., ^_^ dont change it anyway you will earn by using this
Post10/23/2008 at 1:07pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

This one is better..and the ads has connection with what we have in our sites.... like if our site is in graphics category..the ads also... .....hehee... this is nice and i hope its permanent

...:::::::::::::::::© 2007 - 2009 Kandy Designs::::::::The Home of Premade Graphics::::::::::::::....

Post11/03/2009 at 5:57am (UTC)    
Post subject:

i have same problem give me suggestion
i want to remove advertise on the top side.
I have good collation on site
my site is

www.milansoni.page.tl
Post11/03/2009 at 11:03am (UTC)    
Post subject:

well you can change that into an image ads.... like mine...

theres a notice at your login page... saying if you want a new advertisement
just activate it...and will surely change your ad into something...

hope this helps Smile

Post11/06/2009 at 8:36pm (UTC)    
Post subject: get rid of the new ads

What can one say, the only word that expressess me is CHEEZEEEEE, that's all i have to say about the new ads. I so much more preffered a smiley face and the OFW add than these grotesque ads.

These ads don't make in any way our site look more proffessional as some claim. If you have a look at real proffessional sites you will never see these untasteful las vegas flashy billboard displays. I guess it's a matter of taste..having one...that is. So the real question is does the team want to keep the serious and quality websites that it hosts or loose them? I rest my case.

Hariklia

Last edited by cafelouis on Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post11/27/2009 at 2:04am (UTC)    
Post subject:

personally, i think we should be able to choose where our ads appear and what kind.
for example I've noticed many religious sites complaining about the Evony
advert, its not only sexually inappropriate but it is also less likely to be clicked,
Thus being a lot less efficient. could we atleast have adverts related to our site?