Search in forum:
Search

Post02/14/2007 at 2:47pm (UTC)    
Post subject: New extra: Background music

You can now integrate background music in your website, but you can't upload it here.

To use this extra goto Login ->Manage extras and select 'Background music' from the dropdown menu. Click on 'Activate extra' and enter the URL to your soundfile.

The soundfile must be hosted somewhere else for now, but maybe there will be a chance that you can upload your background music file directly sometime.

Have fun Smile
Post09/14/2007 at 9:25am (UTC)    
Post subject: Asking more info...!

Dear websmasters and support team of own-free-website.com,

First of all, I would like to thank you all for creating this great free website online because it is really interesting and helpfull...!

Relating to the background music, I have tried it on my page but it could not work. I do not know it was the problem? Maybe the I did it was not correct, I hope you can help me to solve this problem...!

This is my page: www.lelobere.page.tl

Thank you very much for your atention!

Cheers
Lelo
Post07/09/2008 at 1:51am (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: New extra: Background music

solaristl wrote:
You can now integrate background music in your website, but you can't upload it here.

To use this extra goto Login ->Manage extras and select 'Background music' from the dropdown menu. Click on 'Activate extra' and enter the URL to your soundfile.

The soundfile must be hosted somewhere else for now, but maybe there will be a chance that you can upload your background music file directly sometime.

Have fun Smile
Post07/09/2008 at 11:26am (UTC)    
Post subject:

hi...my name is walailak
55555 Laughing Razz Very Happy Wink [/i]
Post07/09/2008 at 2:05pm (UTC)    
Post subject: jirks

hey any one says somthing bad i will just comment u back i will do every thing i say Cool Mad Evil or Very Mad just try it do it come on gay peoples somtimes Rolling Eyes Wink Twisted Evil Razz Confused Smile Very Happy Shocked Mad
Post07/14/2008 at 12:44pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: New extra: Background music

HAVE FUN...[size=18][/size][/b]