100%
[ 4 ]
No way!
  0%
[ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Post02/21/2014 at 12:51am (UTC)    
Post subject: Use YOUTUBE as BACKGROUND MUSIC

I've noticed a lot of people having issues getting a music player on their site, or at least some background music. I myself have not been able to find one, but have come close. My main issue was finding a URL for the song that I needed. Using Youtube as your provider of background music makes things so much more simpler. All you literally have to do is look up the song you're longing to hear.

Anyways, lets get down to business.

When you go to Youtube and hit "share" you will need to get the embedded code. There SHOULD be an option of getting the old code.

When you have it you will noticed that it is running through DIV. What you want to extract from that is the embedded section.

Once that is done you can set your width and height. I have mine set to "0" so that it cannot be seen.

The next step is to find the url in the link.

Quote:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uOCCelKj1zI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="0" height="0" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

When this is done add "&autoplay=1" to the URL inside of the parentheses.

It should then look like:

Quote:
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uOCCelKj1zI?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="0" height="0" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

This will enable your song to automatically start without "ads" once. After that the page will need to be refreshed(although, I do remember a way to changing how many times it plays).

--- (This is a little off subject, but I have also found a scroll bar that can be added to your page! It is the perfect size to hold quite a bit of text and take up no room. AND you can change your font!

Check out my homepage to see just what I'm talking about! "LOOK CLOSER" simply means "HIGHLIGHT")
Post03/09/2014 at 11:23pm (UTC)    
Post subject:

That's great! I will try! Thank you!

- The only language of the board is English / Englisch / Anglaise / Inglés / Inglese / İngilizce / Angielski / Английский / Αγγλικά / 英语 / 英语简体英文. So please write in just English!

Own-free-website.com