Search in forum:
Search

Post01/15/2013 at 7:52am (UTC)    
Post subject: New: Facebook Like Button for your Website!

Hello,

From now on you can add a Facebook button to your website when using the design "Clean", with only a few mouse clicks.
Simply click under the Login function on "Change Design" and select the design "Clean" (in case you haven't already changed it).
Then simply select "Yes" when asked "Display Facebook Like Button at the top right" and save.
And then the Facebook button will be shown instantly on your site.

Here are two examples:
http://example-new-design-clean.de.tl/
http://example-new-design-clean-second.de.tl/

We recommend you to activate the Facebook button because it can attract more visitors to your homepage.

At the moment we are working on the function that allows you (if you wish) to link your Facebook account to your website. This has among others, the advantage that you have more statistics on the Likes of your site.

Have fun with the new function! Wink
Ben
Post01/24/2013 at 7:22am (UTC)    
Post subject:

First login to your facebook then create a page, you will get face book like button code.
Post01/27/2013 at 2:39pm (UTC)    
Post subject: SITES ARE DOWN

Hi, There is a problem with our websites! Mine mostly cannot be accessed. I thought it was a censorship problem as some people outside my country can access it. Now I hear people in different countries cannot access it, and almost nobody in my country can access my site!!!

I tested a few other .page.tl websites - they all fail. They do not open. Please fix???
Post01/27/2013 at 3:24pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: SITES ARE DOWN

Es tut mir leid, aber ich kann nicht einmal ich. Ich komme aus der Tschechischen Republik. Sie gehen meine Website? Sie wissen nicht, wen soll ich mich wenden? Für die Beratung?
Post01/28/2013 at 3:02am (UTC)    
Post subject:

Yes, it appears that there is either a problem or maintenance going on. My site is down as well( we are in Australia). No doubt things will be fixed shortly.
Post01/31/2013 at 5:29pm (UTC)    
Post subject: Re: New: Facebook Like Button for your Website!

hogwards-castle wrote:
Gutten tag. Ich habe ein Problem. Seiten werden nicht angezeigt. Was soll ich tun? Bitte...Antwort bald...

Danke..

Hello,

for support in german language, please send a support request at support-de@webme.com.

Bitte fuer Deusches Support schicken Sie die Support Anfrage an support-de@webme.com

regards!

www.paginawebgratis.es & www.own-free-website.com
are webme GmbH's projects. www.webme.com
Support Email: support@own-free-website.com