Search in forum:
Search

Post04/10/2009 at 7:04pm (UTC)    
Post subject: How do i make a rawr file?

K i want my screenshots to have like Download put how can i get put that on my homepage from my computer like u know .exe crap like thaT????xD

Mr. Green
Post04/11/2009 at 3:51am (UTC)    
Post subject: Arrr roguepirates

Arrr roguepirates Laughing Hello matey. Having trouble understanding your broken English. There is no FTP access yet on this site but if you want someone to be able to download a .exe file Etc, you can upload to your favourite uploader & give the link on one of your pages.

http://FreeMusicTutorials.page.tl
Hope that helps. If not I'll swab the poopdeck for ya or you can cut down on my swill. Just don't make me walk the plank. ANYTHING but the plank!
The pain is back, but this time lower. It feels like someone stuck an ice pick in my belly button. BUT, I did have one good thought on this procedure. If I ate that much toilet paper, and eventually it will come out when I doo-doo, will I need to wipe?
I mean shouldn't eating the toilet paper cut out the middle man. I think I'm on to something here. Wipeless doo-doo by eating toilet paper. Dig up Edison ,we got something to tell him.
5:20 pm: It's going to be a long night.
Sunday, I passed the screw. It caused less damage than I thought it would, and after carefully sifting through my own stool, I have found zero evidence of the toilet paper ever existing.
Post08/15/2011 at 5:53pm (UTC)    
Post subject: How do i make a rawr file

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to know how you would go about making a copy of the source code of your website? If you back up your website through FileZilla as suggested does this automatically give you a copy of the source code of your website? Or not?

Anyway advice would be most welcome.